October 1, 2010

Amusing: Rush Limbaugh to Appear on "Family Guy"

Rush Limbaugh stars as himself in an upcoming episode of the cartoon show Family Guy. Apparently Rush was very happy with it and he appreciated that MacFarlane even asked. Also he revealed on his radio show that he likes Seth and that Seth was surprised that he accepted:

"I'm getting e-mail: 'Rush, are you that hard up? You're doing the Family Guy for money?' Folks, I don't even know what I got paid to do this. Whatever it is, it's union scale. Besides, I didn't do this for the money -- I did this for the fun of it."
"Family Guy has their own built-in audience, and, you know, it's not everybody's cup of tea. I mean, this program crosses a line every night that it's on. It runs up to the border and goes over it. But I like Seth. And what the hell."
"I've been in a couple Family Guy episodes already and I've gotten to know Seth MacFarlane pretty well. Yeah, he's a Hollywood liberal, but we get along. Seth appreciates and has a great affection for professionals, and we're all professionals here."

I probably won't watch it, but it's an interesting tidbit nonetheless.

If you do in fact are interested in seeing it, it airs October 3rd at 9 p.m. Eastern Time on the channel FOX.

No comments: